Today is Tuesday....the week is going well so far. The kids are behaving on the bus fairly well and I am learning a lesson in patience....Driving a bus is not my dream job although I did want to did it when I was little. Baby steps...big dreams await. I keep putting too much stock into what I DO and not who I AM...
I once read at a bottle recycling depot that "Our job is not WHO we are, it is WHAT we do". So true...and there is value in hard work. I feel more fulfilled taking Elsie on the bus than I did keeping my own schedule everyday. The kids are interesting and it is a little time out of the house I guess.
I am working on poems, I am hoping to publish in about a year or at least have them ready to be published. I have a rep who will help so that is cool. I hope I don't procrastinate and end up putting it off for another several years. I am like that. The dream is good....the production is not so good at times.
I feel like a lame blogger....too many days between posts but that is just life right now. Busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment