Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Elsie is Four!!!

The big girl's birthday has passed...wow. She was so happy, so spoiled and so tired at the end of her big day on Thursday. August 19...I day I will never forget. The day I became a Momma. The day Elsie changed my life forever. There will be pictures soon...I just haven't had the time to sit at the computer and sort through what I've already put on the computer and what I haven't.
I am heading back to work on the bus soon so I've been busy trying to get organized, get Elsie to day camp, plan for preschool, work at my other job...wow, I do a lot. I need to give myself some credit sometimes.

My baby is four. She is so gorgeous and I will post pictures of her big day soon. I also have lots of pictures of Daddy's week off which was just last week as well. Water park, the zoo, Shakers family fun center, and just a nice time with our little family.

No comments: