Last night, Mike and I had our first night away from our sweet daughter. I felt ok...we went to a wedding and had a lot of fun! It was great to get out and feel a little bit free again. I realized, though, that I adore my daughter and have no desire to leave her for a while. We are bus drivers now, her and I. She is my little co-pilot. It is hilarious but also practical. I needed a job and couldn't part with Elsie so I now have fulfilled both of these goals....job and full-time mom.
I am not doing much with my english and history in art degree but it will come...there is time. I have to convince myself that there is time. It is like a mantra.
I love my life but feel that my lack of intellectual stimulation is sometimes hard.
My mantra is hard to swallow because it seems that time is fleeting. My baby is one. But I just gave birth to her.....why is she so big? I haven't even had time to think.
Don't worry Cheryl....there is time.
Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment