Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010.


December 30, 2010

Another year is almost over and again I am in shock...where does the time go? We've had a great holiday this year, I am enjoying two weeks off and Mike gets one...It's been great to have him home! He is beginning work on our new bedroom and already I feel a huge sense of relief that so much new space will be open to us very soon! Yay! Finally, we "fit" our house.

I have decluttered almost all that I can, I am happy and proud of my house, family and our accomplishments this year. We are doing well. I love them so much!

Here is a family photo of us on Christmas Day....Photos like this just don't happen very often so I am glad to have it!!!!

Merry Christmas and a very, very, Happy New Year to all I love!!!

1 comment:

Cass said...

I haven't been on here in ages ... sorry!

Saw this photo on FB, loved it!! Glad you'll be rolling out more photos on here too - I'll be checkin' then!

Love to you all. Miss you.