Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mike is 33.

January 30, 2011

Mike's birthday just passed...we had a great time. We invited over our awesome neighbours and my sister, Jesse, Isaiah and Arden and it was so fun. It wasn't crazy or huge but it was just right for my husband whose only birthday wish this year was to actually have people over! We have stopped having, "birthday parties" for ourselves in the last few years and it's silly...We both like our birthdays and we need to celebrate them. Our time is so occupied with making our children happy that we forget about ourselves...I don't mind at Christmas time but come on! I want a birthday!
This year, my birthday request is to go to the Keg for dinner so I hope that happens. I really want a nice dinner out and I hope my family will come too....
Happy Birthday Babes! I love you and always will. I can't believe we are 33 and we were only 26 when we first got together. How time flies when you're having fun!

No comments: