



Madelyn just turned one and I actually got some pretty sweet photos! I posted a few already but wanted to add a few more. It was such a great day. There is really something about my childrens' birthdays that I absolutely love...maybe it's a sense of accomplishment in seeing the years go by and witnessing my healthy, beautiful, children grow. Maybe it is just that I have always loved my own birthdays so having children now makes birthdays even more exciting. I don't know, but I certainly love their special days! I am in awe of my children. I am normal, I have hard days with them, I sometimes wonder if I am really cut out for motherhood but when I sit back, after a good day with my girls, I cannot believe the blessings that have been heaped on me over the years. Unbelievable. Man, I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment